SCC - Mid-Summer 10 Mile Time Trial
The club is holding a confined Time Trial on 21st June.
Please note this is only open to club members.
Date: Thursday 21st June 2018
Briefing & Start Point: Layby near Tewel (2.5 km from Kirkton Garden Centre) – NO parking at start point
Number of participants: 25 (maximum)
Briefing & Sign-in: 18:30
TT Start: 18:45 (riders set off every 1 minute)
Route: 10 undulating miles of the Auchenblae Rd (turning point past Cleuchead) [Route map on next page]
Finish: After Tewel farm
Prizes: 1st Male & 1st Female (Club Membership)
Entry Fee: N/A for training event.
Conditions of entry:
- To enter you must be an SCC member
- If you are a member of more than one club, SCC must be your first claim club
- A rider can only participate in the ‘club confined TT’ of one club per calendar year
- British Cycling has an agreement with Scottish Cycling to allow 'club confined time trials' to be covered by the club's liability insurance as a training activity. This cover is provided as a benefit to clubs and officials, not to individual participants. Therefore, individual participants are strongly urged to obtain an adequate level of personal liability insurance, such as that provided by Silver or Gold membership of British Cycling.
- The route has not been calibrated so cannot be used as an official time for entry to other events
- Roads will NOT be closed, the highway code applies and is the responsibility of the rider at all times not the marshals
- Entries will be limited to 25, and if oversubscribed will be drawn by ballot.
- Entries to be in by end Monday 18th June
- Places & race number to be confirmed Tuesday 19th June
How to enter:Email email@example.com with the following details:
- Full Name
- BC Membership (if applicable)
- Estimate time for route (see attached document)
Note: You will be required to sign in to the event on the evening.